Wednesday 23 June 2010

Happy birthday Cássia!

Today is Cássia's; you reader may not have had the opportunity to meet her, all I can say is that I'm sorry for you, she's worth meeting, definetly! This girl is a character, one of those people that is always happy and fills everybody up with joy. Another aspect of her personality that I find worth mentioning is the fact that she's naive, very naive. People tend to take advantage of her, but I think she's learning how to protect herself from people like that, the "smart" ones. Well, I'm proud of being her friend, a hard-working girl that inspires people and helps me everyday to be a better person. Thank you for being there for me and I hope you can always count on me when you need...! Happy birthday, I wish your dreams and hopes come true!

No comments: