Monday 29 March 2010

First day!

It all started when a friend of mine called Joana got pregnant. She decided to create a blog to show everybody her life from then on. Then came Kelsey's blog, and that one is just inspirational...My blog is far from being as good as hers but I'm here to learn. I've always wanted to write my journal, I've tried many times on paper but gave up one week after. Let's see if this time my atempt is more successful :) I'm going to try to write here in English and Portuguese. English for my students and friends, and Portuguese for all those who haven't had the chance to learn English yet. I apologise in advance in case this blog gets boring and dull, well, there's nothing I can do to change history!!!
***
Tudo começou quando uma amiga chamada Joana ficou grávida. Ela decidiu criar um blog para mostrar a todos como sua vida seria daquele dia em diante. Depois conheci o blog da Kelsey, que é simplesmente inspirador... Meu blog tá longe de ser tão bom quanto o dela, mas estou aqui para aprender. Sempre quis escrever meu diário, tentei varias vezes no papel mas desisti uma semana depois. Vamos ver se agora terei mais sucesso :) Vou tentar escrever em Inglês e Português. Inglês para meus alunos e amigos, e Português para todos aqueles que ainda não tiveram a chance de aprender inglês. Já peço desculpas caso este blog fique chato, bem, não posso mudar a História!!!

No comments: