Friday 7 May 2010

Faces

Some of my faces. This one is when I want to look good. I want my smile to be seen and admired, specially because I think it's beautiful (yes, I'm not modest at all). Some years ago, I used to try to smile and something crooked and ugly would come out, then I stopped smiling for good. Some time after I decided to give it another try, this time harder, and this gorgeous smile became my signature! *** Algumas caras e bocas. Essa é de quando eu quero ficar bem na foto. Quero que meu sorriso seja visto e admirado, especialmente porquê acho que é bonito (é, não sou nada modesta). Alguns anos atrás, eu tentava sorrir e algo torto e feio era o que saia, aí decidi parar de sorrir pra sempre. Algum tempo depois decidi tentar denovo, agora com mais vontade, e esse sorriso lindo virou minha assinatura! :)
Hã? What? This face is the one when I'm caught off guard. It's when I'm not actually worried, or thinking about anything special, just relaxed. And there are one or two things that REALLY relax me!!!! *** Hã? Quê? Essa cara é de quando sou pega de surpresa. É quando não estou preocupada nem pensando em nada especial, apenas relaxada. E tem uma ou duas coisas que REALMENTE me relaxam!!!!!
Look at this cute little face, one might even think I am an angel. Maybe not as much as an angel, but definetly not devilish! Hope to post some more crazy faces soon... *** Olha essa carinha fofa, pode-se até pensar que sou um anjo. Talvez nem tanto um anjo, mas definitivamente também não uma diabinha!

No comments: