Monday 17 May 2010

Waterfall

One or two months ago, my Namoras and I went to a waterfall in the countryside of our state, a place called Santa Leopoldina. The place was very cute, there were some cottages where people could pay to stay and a good restaurant too. But obviously we loved the waterfall, beautiful for the eyes, but....it was scary to go into the water! We could see some fish and once I even felt one going around my foot...ahhh! Even with this small detail, I would love to go back there....
*** Um ou dois meses atrás, meu Namoras e eu fomos a uma cachoeira no interior do estado, num lugar chamado Santa Leopoldina. O lugar era muito fofo, com alguns chalés que vc paga para ficar e um bom restaurante também. Mas é claro que nós adoramos a cachoeira, bonita de se ver, mas... assustador entrar na água! Dava pra ver alguns peixes e uma vez eu até senti um peixe nadando perto do meu pé...ahhh! Apesar deste pequeno detalhe, adoraria voltar lá....

No comments: