Thursday 15 April 2010

Paris

I woke up feeling a little strange this morning, missing things from long ago. This is why I decided to post some pictures of a trip taken with two friend, Carol and Grazzi. I don't think I'm going to be travelling any time soon, maybe acknowledging that is what is making me a little sad :( ***************** Acordei hoje me sentido meio estranha, sentindo falta de coisas de tempos atrás. Por isso decidi postar algumas fotos de uma viagem que fiz com duas amigas, Carol e Grazzi. Acho que não vou viajar tão cedo, talvez por isso eu tenha ficado meio tristinha :(

The glass pyramid of the Louvre museum as my background speaks for itself....Full of culture and very lovely!

******************************

A pirâmide de vidro no museu do Louvre fala por si só...Cheio de cultura!

New Year's in Paris was a huge successs, drinking the best champaign ever... It was the fanciest celebration a person like me could ask for, I would easily do it again :)

************************** Ano Novo em Paris foi sucesso total, tomando o melhor champaign do mundo... Foi a celebração mais chique que uma pessoa como eu poderia pedir, faria facilmente tudo denovo :) Avenue Champs-Élysées with all its lights and colours....This was my first day, and it was as good as it gets. *************************** Avenida Champs-Élysées com todas suas luzes e cores...Foi meu primeiro dia, e foi baum....

No comments: